Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Premium*, Act! Premium (access via web)*
Version: v19.1 and later
Integration: Act! Premium Web API, Act! Connect Link
*Requires active subscription
Third Party: Cloud Elements, WooCommerce
- Swiftpage does not provide support for WooCommerce or other third-party services or apps. For assistance with using WooCommerce, refer to their support site here: https://woocommerce.com/contact-us/
- The steps below require that the Act! Premium Web API has been configured on your webserver, or that the Act! Connect Link has been installed on your database server. For more information about the Act! Premium Web API or the Act! Connect Link, refer to one of the knowledgebase articles below:
What is the Act! Web API?
Frequently Asked Questions about Act! Connect Link
- Login to or sign up for an Element Connect account by clicking the following link:
Note: If you have connected your account to another compatible eCommerce service, you can use the credentials you created for Element Connect when setting up the previous connection. For information about compatible eCommerce services, refer to the following knowledgebase article:
What eCommerce services can I connect my Act! Premium database to?
- Click Act! under Connect to your Account
- In the Base Url field, enter the appropriate URL, depending on how you use Act!:
Act! Premium (access via web): Enter the URL you use to access your database, excluding any information that may fall after *.com. For example, if you access your database at https://example.com/apfw, then enter https://example.com
Act! Premium for Windows: Logged into Act! from the server, click Act! Connect in the Navbar on the left side of the screen. Use the URL at the top of the page. This cannot be obtained from a workstation.
- Act! Premium (access via web): Enter the URL you use to access your database, excluding any information that may fall after *.com. For example, if you access your database at https://example.com/apfw, then enter https://example.com
- Enter your Database username and password
- Enter your Database name
Note: If you're not sure, this information is displayed in the drop-down menu on the login page for your database if you’re using Act! Premium (access via web), or in the top-left corner of the Act! Program if using Act! Premium for Windows. You must enter this as shown
- Click Create
- After the connection to the database has completed, click Connect to WooCommerce
- Enter your WooCommerce Store Url, Consumer Key, and Consumer Secret. For information on finding this information, refer to the following Cloud Elements documentation:
- Click Create
- When prompted, click WooCommerce to Act! Premium
- Click Done