Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium, Act! Premium (access via web), Act! Premium Cloud
Version: v16.1 and later
Integration: Act! emarketing
Browser: Internet Explorer 11
This can occur due to Internet Explorer settings. If you have imported the template in to Act! emarketing this may be due to the HTML coding within your template.
Internet Explorer Settings
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the Cog/Gear icon in the top right corner and select Internet Options
- Go to the Advanced tab
- Scroll down to Security and un-check the option for "Do not save encrypted pages to disk"
- Restart Outlook and test viewing the test email
- Close Outlook and open it again and test the issue, you should now find images are displayed
HTML Coding in the template
Note: Swiftpage does not provide support for HTML coding.
- Ensure that there are sizes defined for your image size in the HTML coding. For information on appropriate image sizing, refer to the following knowledgebase article:
What are the maximum image sizes for emarketing templates?
- Resend the test email and verify that the images are displayed