Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Premium (access via web), Act! Premium Cloud
Version: v19.1 and later
Cause: This can be caused due to incorrect Default Programs
Note: This information is provided as a convenience. Swiftpage does not provide support for configuring your operating system's default settings. For additional assistance, contact Microsoft or an IT professional.
- Access the Default Programs list. For more information, refer to the following Microsoft documentation:
Change default programs in Windows 10
Change which programs Windows 7 uses by default
- Within Default Programs select Outlook from the list of applications
- Click the option Choose defaults for this Program
- Check the list for MAILTO and tick this option
- Save the change and test clicking the E-mail button