Timeless activities from v16 and older display incorrectly and cannot be cleared after updating to a newer version of Act!
Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium, Act! Premium (access via web)
Version: v17 and later
This can occur as a result of the activities in the database not updating properly when upgrading versions of Act!
- Create a backup of your database by following the steps in the following article:
How to back up and restore an Act! database
- Ensure Act! is closed on all machines
- On the server computer, download and save the DBFixer_1900_TimelessActivities.exe file from the File Attachments section of this article
- Double-click the DBFixer to run it
- Read the Disclaimer, then click OK
- Select your database from the drop-down, then click Apply Fix
- When the completion notification appears, click OK
- Close out of the DBFixer
- Verify that timeless activities are functioning properly