Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Premium Cloud
Cause: This can occur if special formatted text was pasted into the Details tab, i.e. copied from an email formatted in HTML.
Solution: To follow these steps you will need an Offline Client, alternatively you can contact Act! Technical Support for assistance.
How do I set up my Act! Premium Cloud offline client?
What is the contact number for Technical Support?
- Open your Offline Client in the local installation of Act! and view the Activity that is causing the issue
- Edit the same Activity identified in Cloud and go to the Details tab
- On your keyboard press CTRL+A, and then CTRL+C
- Open Notepad in Windows and press CTRL+V
Note: This should paste the data in to Notepad in plain text, if it has not pasted the data in to Notepad complete steps 3 & 4 again
- Delete the data from the Details tab in the Activity and then click OK
- In Notepad press CTRL+A and then CTRL+V to copy the text out of Notepad in a plain text format
- Go back to the Activity and go to the Details tab, click in the text area and press CTRL+V to paste the data back in to the Details tab
- Click OK and test the issue in Act! Premium Cloud