Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Premium Cloud
OS: Windows 10
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer
Third Party: Office 2016
You can upload your own Template by following the steps below:
- Create a blank document by following the steps in the article below under the section entitled Creating a New Template from scratch:
How to Create a Document Template in ACT!
- Open the current document that contains your Letter content
- Within the current document press CTRL+A on your Keyboard to select all
- Now press CTRL+C to copy the selected data
- Go to the blank Template you created in step 1 and press CTRL+V
Note: This should paste all the content in to the Template that will be saved to the Cloud. You may have to correct formatting of the document if it has not pasted as expected.
- Insert your Merge Fields in to the Template in the desired places
- Click the Save Disk in the top left corner of your new Template and you will be prompted to enter a name for the template
- Select the option Save to database to ensure the template will be saved to the Cloud and available to all Users