Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Premium, Act! Premium (access via web), Act! Premium Cloud
Version: v19 and later
Integration: Act! Premium Web API, Act! Connect Link, Act! Companion
Viewing and editing contacts
- You can view a list of contacts by tapping the icon that looks like the outline of a person.
- You can tap a Contact's name in the list, then tap Details to view their details, or you can tap Call or Email to bring up your phone's dialer or default email application with the contact's information automatically populated
- After choosing to view Details for a specific contact, you can edit the contact or view additional information about the contact by tapping the plus ( + ) sign, then choosing Edit Contact
- In Act! Companion, go to the contacts list
- In the bottom right corner, tap the plus ( + ) sign, then tap New Contact
- Enter the Contact details in the available fields
Note: More fields are available if you expand the “Optional” section
- Tap Save in the top, right corner