Version Found: 20.0.5
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Dashboards in Act! and select the Act! Opportunities Dashboard
- Click Edit to edit the dashboard layout
- In edit mode, double-click "Top 10 Opportunities"
- In the window that appears on the left, click Change Columns, then click Customise Columns
When clicking the "Customise Columns…" button, either there is no effect, or the error message "Object Reference is not set to an instance of an Object" is displayed
To work around this issue, you can setup customised columns to apply the change on your machine. This will not apply to all Users, so each User will need to customise the columns on their machine:
- On the Dashboard, right-click the column headers
- Select Customise Columns…
- Make the relevant changes.
Note: For information regarding customizing columns, refer to the following knowledgebase article:
How to customize List View columns in Act!
- Confirm changes have been applied to the relevant section of your Dashbaord