Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Premium
OS: Windows 7
This may be due to Act! losing connection to the internet due to security settings or by a damaged product registration file.
Adding Firewall exceptions to your security software
Note: Swiftpage does not provide support for modifications to security software. If you require assistance with these modifications, contact an IT professional.
- Add Act! exceptions to your firewall as described in the following knowledgebase article:
Using your antivirus/firewall software with Act!
- Attempt to launch Act! again to test. If unsuccessful, proceed to next section
Rename RegistrationData.xml to allow you to reregister Act!
- Browse to C:\ProgramData\Act\ActData
- Right click RegistrationData.xml and click Rename
- Rename the file RegistrationData.old
- Launch Act! and you will be prompted to register the software