Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium, Act! Premium (access via web), Act! Premium Plus
Act! Insight Act! Premium Only
- Customisation is a brand-new component to the Act! Insight view. You are able to create custom Insight charts and report on supported Act! entities (Contact, Opportunity, Activity, History) and fields for those entities.
- In addition, there is now the ability to drill-down into the detail behind the charts themselves, all the way into the Act! detail view for the specific type of data.
New & Improved Office Integration
- Contact & Calendar Sync
- New sync functionality
- Provides full contact and calendar sync with Outlook, Office 365, Exchange and Google
- Improvements to the existing email history recording function
- Uses different plug-in technology to provide improvements
- Supports new Office merge methods
- Resolve embedded image defects
Act! Premium Contact Link Update (Act! Premium and Premium Plus only)
- New Act! Premium Contact Link functionality
- Act! Contact Link will be a new option during Act! installs
- Record history on sent emails
- Attachments logged in the history records for Contacts
Custom Tables (Act! Premium Plus members only)
- This feature allows the creation of custom database tables, fields, and layouts, all without requiring any specialist development knowledge or skills
- Custom Tables extend the limits of Act! embedding tables with maximum flexibility
Defects Closed in Act! v20.1
Note: The list of defects below only cover the defects closed at the release of Act! v20.1. For a list of defects fixed in all updates for Act! v20, refer to the following knowledgebase article:
What issues have been fixed in Act! updates?
- D-07967 APFW - Re-opening the same activity increases the details font size
- D-07966 APFW - Creating an activity with new lines removed the line breaks
- D-07965 APFW - Activity Lists are not refreshing after
- Deleting an activity causing logouts. IE only.
- D-07963 TS - APFW - Creating contact with activity tab displayed causes logout
- D-07949 Resolve Telerik security vulnerability CVE2017-11317
- D-07941 BETA - APFW - Contacts slow to load if large volume of history entries
- D-07938 Act! Insight
- Doesn't Work with Password Policy - UK Version Only - APFW
- D-07898 Message ‘There was an error writing to the pipe: The pipe is being closed. (232,0XE8).’ Pop up after mail merge via email.
- D-07839 LC - FR/CF –Truncation issue occurs in the first and fifth page of ’Copy/Move Contact
- D-07612 TS - APFW - Columns not sorting on Notes/History tabs of Opportunities.
- D-07564 AEM - Call List page missing scroll bar
- D-07558 TS - Lookup -> related pane drop down does not redraw after expanding and contracting
- D-07543 Lookup - Companies -> Zip code... menu option not localized
- D-07387 Global Tool bar turns black when making changes