Title: How to Back Up and Restore an ACT! Database
Answer ID: How to back up and restore an Act! database
- Create a lookup of the records for which you wish to replace the data in a field.
Caution: This function replaces data for all records in the current lookup. Be sure that only the records that you wish to replace data for are included in your current lookup.
- From the Edit menu, select Swap Field.
- In the Swap contents of field, select a field.
- In the With contents of field, select a value or type a value.
- Click OK.
- At the confirmation message box, click Yes. A status indicator appears as the change is made to your database.