- Product Family: Emarketing
- Product: Act! Marketing Automation
To move your Swiftpage Emarketing (SPEM) suppression list to your Act! Marketing Automation account (AMA), you need to export the list from SPEM and then import this into AMA. To do this, you will need to be an account Administrator for both the SPEM and AMA accounts.
Please see KB article below on accessing your Swiftpage Emarketing opt-out list.
How to access your Swiftpage emarketing opt-out list
Importing into Act! Marketing Automation
- From the Act! Marketing Automation page, click Admin on the left-hand navigation bar
- In the “What would you like?” drop-down at the top of the screen, select Suppression Lists – Email, then click Go.
- In the Manage Email Suppression List, select Import.
- Use Select to browse to the saved file, from Swiftpage Emarketing, choose source, such as, Unsubscribe, then click Upload.
- The email addresses will appear in the AMA Suppression List and will automatically removed from any future email campaigns.