Question: How do I configure my mail server to use mail merge in Act! for Web or Act! in the Cloud?
Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Premium (access via web), Act! Premium Cloud
Version: 2005 and later
Mail merge in Act! for Web and Act! in the Cloud requires the configuration of your mail server with the program. You will need to know your SMTP account details in order to configure this.
- In Act!, go to Tools > Preferences, click E-mail
- Under E-mail system click Configure Mail Server...
- Complete the information requested including following fields:
- My e-mail address
- Real name
- SMTP Server
- Account name
- Click OK and then click OK again
- Test sending a Mail Merge
Note: Swiftpage are not able to provide your SMTP settings. Contact your e-mail provider to obtain information on the SMTP server name and the Port required to connect.