Question: How do I perform a Global Search within Act! Companion?
Product Family: Act!
Deployment: Desktop, Web and Cloud
Integration: Act! Web API, Act! Connect Link, Act! Companion
The Act! Companion app allows you to perform a Global Search that will search across multiple areas of the app at the same time, such as Contacts, Companies, Opportunities, Activities and Histories.
NOTE: This is not the same search that appears at the top of Contact and Companies.
Performing a Global Search
1. Within the Act! Companion app, tap the menu icon at the top left of the screen.
2. Tap Search from the Navigation menu.
3. Enter search criteria in the field at the top of the screen then tap ‘Go’ or Return.
4. The Search will display results based on the criteria entered.
5. Tapping on an item will allow you to open it to see more detail.
For more information about working with Act! Companion, refer to the following knowledgebase article:
How to Get Started with Act! Companion