Question: How do I use the Calendar in Act! Companion?
Product Family: Act!
Deployment: Desktop, Web and Cloud
Integration: Act! Web API, Act! Connect Link, Act! Companion
When using the Act! Companion app is is possible to view your activities and histories in a calendar format and filter the information shown. The instructions below advise how you can do this.
1. Tap the icon at the bottom of the screen. Alternatively, click th act! menu in the top left corner, and choose Activities from the navigation bar.
2. Select Calendar at the top.
3. You can filter between displaying Activities and Histories, or even both if you prefer. Simply tap the options you would like to display.
4. Immediately below these two options you can choose to filter which Activities and Histories are displayed.
5. Once items are selected, make sure to tap Save.
6. Finally, you can choose whether you prefer to display your daily calendar, monthly calendar, or even yearly calendar by tapping the date range in the top right corner. When viewing the monthly or yearly calendars, and date with a dot next to it has an Activity or History (depending on which you have selected). The date in bold is today’s date. Tap any date to move into the daily view.
NOTE: Swiping left/right in the calendar will move between months/days.
For more information about working with Act! Companion, refer to the following knowledgebase article:
How to Get Started with Act! Companion