Question: How do I view and filter Act! Insight charts from within Act! Companion?
Product Family: Act!
Deployment: Desktop, Web and Cloud
Integration: Act! Web API, Act! Connect Link, Act! Companion
The Act! Companion app can display charts from your Insight dashboard, including any custom charts or views that you have created in your Act! database. For information on using this feature, please see the instructions below.
1. To view your Act! Insight dashboards, open Act! Companion and tap the Act! Insight button. Alternatively tap the menu button and choose Act! Insight from the navigation bar.
2. To swap between your Insight Views, click the funnel symbol in the bottom right corner. This will then allow you to both Select View and to choose in which month your Fiscal Year Begins.
3. You can get additional information from many of your charts by tapping them. For example, in the Business Health chart you can tap the Actual, Potential and Projected items to toggle them on or off. You can also tap on individual bars to get further information on exact figures. Finally, on many of the bar charts tapping them will change the chart to a list view.
4. If you want to apply filters to an individual chart you can do so by firstly tapping the individual chart. This will the cause the Ellipsis button to appear in the top right corner.
5. Tapping the Ellipsis will then display various filters that can be applied to an individual chart. For example, the Forecasted Sales by Product chart will show filters to let you choose a specific product, whereas the Forecasted Sales by Sales Rep chart will allow you to choose specific user.
For more information about working with Act! Companion, refer to the following knowledgebase article:
How to Get Started with Act! Companion