Question: How do I use Favorites within Act! Companion?
Product Family: Act!
Deployment: Desktop, Web and Cloud
Integration: Act! Web API, Act! Connect Link, Act! Companion
When using the Act! Companion app It is possible to mark Companies, Groups, Contacts, Opportunities and Notes as Favorites. This means you will be able to view these records in the Favorites section, allowing you easy access to your most commonly viewed records in one place.
1. To add a record to your favorites, open Act! Companion and find the record you wish to make a favorite. Tap the record in your list, and then tap the Favorites icon.
2. For Notes, you must access open up the individual note first, then tap Add to Favorites.
3. Once you have added records to the Favorites section, you can access this by tapping the Menu Icon in the top left corner, and then choosing Favorites.
4. You will then see a list of all of your favorite records, which you can tap on and interact with as normal.
5. If you would like to hide a particular section of your Favorites (e.g. you don’t want to view your Favorite Notes), then simply tap the appropriate icon at the top of the screen. The icon will turn black indicating you are no longer viewing items of that type.
For more information about working with Act! Companion, refer to the following knowledgebase article:
How to Get Started with Act! Companion