Question: How do I set an overall default reply-to email address in Act! Marketing Automation?
- Product Family: E-marketing
- Product: Act! Marketing Automation
You may have noticed when setting up a campaign, that your campaign's reply-to email address defaults to your email address. This is because AMA by default populates the email address of the user logged in as the reply-to. You can of course change this from your email to any email address you want, but we also have a tool you can use to set an overall default reply-to address that will not reflect the user logged in.
To set your reply-to email address default:
- From within Marketing Automation, navigate to the Admin menu item (only admin users will be able to access this tool).
- From the "What would you like?" dropdown, select Account - Email Domains, then click Go.
- On this page, you will see your domain already listed. If you have more than one sending domain, all of those domains will be listed.
- Click Actions > Edit under your domain.
- Enter the reply-to email address you would like to use as your company default in the Reply-To Address field.
- Once you are done, click Save.
Now, next time you or any other user create a new campaign, you will notice the email address you set as default already populated in the reply-to field!