Question: How do I set filters for my content libraries in Act! Marketing Automation?
- Product Family: E-marketing
- Product: Act! Marketing Automation
As you create more and more content, you will see that your content libraries start to fill up quickly, especially if you have multiple users creating content in AMA. In order to filter through your content more easily, we have a filtering tool that you will see in all of the following content libraries:
- Landing Pages
*Note: Depending on your subscription level, you may not have all of the features listed above.
By navigating to any of these content libraries, you will see a filter tool displayed on the right side of your screen.
You can filter by the following items:
- Search bar: search for a specific campaign by name.
- Folder Selection: search for campaigns that exist in a specific folder. Learn more on creating folders.
- Users: search for campaigns created by specific users.
- Team: search for campaigns created by users in a specific team(s). Learn more on creating teams.
- Mode: Select the status of campaigns you wish to view. This could be campaigns that are drafts, active, paused, etc.
- Sort list by: Set how you want the filtered campaigns to be ordered.
Once you have set your filters, click the Apply button to apply your settings.