The is more than one possible cause for this issue.
Restarting Internet Information Services:
If tests on the Web Server and User Accounts tab are successful, you may need to restart the Internet Information Services. Use the following steps:
- Click the Windows Start button, and then click Run. The Run dialog box appears.
- Type iisreset in the Open field, and then click OK. The following Command Prompt widow appears:
- When the command prompt window is gone, Internet Information Services are restarted.
Testing a Previously Working Web Site:
If you are testing a Web site that was working previously, execute the tests on the Web Server and User Account tabs again to determine the cause of the issue. There may have been a change to your Web server configuration, such as:
- The password for the impersonation user account was changed.
- New software or services, such as SharePoint 2003 or Active Directory, installed on the Web server.
- The application pool that the ACT! Premium for Web virtual directory runs in, was modified.