Follow the steps below to create a custom toolbar. This toolbar will appear in all of the ACT! databases on your system:
- Click the Tools menu, point to Customize, and then click Menus and Toolbars. The Customize Menus and Toolbars dialog box appears:
Note: All toolbars that are enabled will display in your database.
- Under the Toolbars tab, click the New button. The New Toolbar dialog box appears:
- Type in a custom name for your new toolbar (if desired), and then click OK. Your new toolbar appears near the upper-left corner of the ACT! screen.
- Drag this toolbar to a more convenient location if desired. Double-clicking the title bar of this toolbar will dock it under your current toolbars, near the top of the ACT! screen. You may also drag it to the bottom of your ACT! screen for docking in that position.
- Under the Commands tab, click a menu item or the Custom Commands item from the Categories list. The menu (or Custom Commands) options appear in the Commands list.
- Drag items from the Commands list and drop these commands onto your new toolbar.
- Double-click the title bar of this toolbar to dock it under your existing toolbars near the top of the ACT! screen. You may also click the title bar and drag it to the bottom of your ACT! screen for docking in that position. Double-click the vertical dashed line at the left edge of the toolbar to undock.