The Time Zone feature allows you to shift the time of activities and alarms while logged in as a Web User. This setting is available in the ACT! Premium for Web Preferences or on the Activities tab and Calendar view to more easily change the setting. This feature allows you to adjust the time of all the activities you are viewing, as well as see when activities are scheduled for other users based on their time zones, if you have permissions to view these activities. Use the following steps to access and set this feature:
- Login to the database you would like to change the time zone setting for as a Web User.
- Click the Tools menu, and then Preferences. The Preferences -- Web Page Dialog box appears.
- Click the Date & Time option. The Date and Time Preferences -- Web Page Dialog box appears:
- Click the Time zone drop-down arrow, and then click the desired region.
- Enable the Show time zone reminder when I log on option if you would like the following information message to appear when you logon:
- Click OK on the Date and Time Preferences -- Web Page Dialog box to save your changes. The Preferences -- Web Page Dialog box reappears. Click Close to return to ACT!.
- Note: This setting displays at the bottom of the Activities tab or any Calendar view:
Click this link on either view to open the Time Zone -- Web Page Dialog box. This allows you to change the setting without opening the Preferences dialog box.