When you open your ACT! E-mail there are no folders present.
This can be the result of your ACT! E-mail Message database not connecting to the Microsoft® SQL Server™. Use the following step to verify if this is your issue:
- Click the Windows Start button, and then click Run. The Run dialog box appears.
- Type actdiag in the Open field, and then click OK. The ACT! Diagnostic tool launches.
- Click the Databases option from the left navigation bar. The Database list appears.
- Review the Database column for the ActEmailMessage entry:
- If this entry is present; this is NOT your issue.
- If this entry is not present this IS your issue. You will need to contact ACT! Technical Support to resolve this issue. The Support Agent must connect to your computer using a secure remote software to make the needed repairs to resolve this issue.
Please refer to the following ACT! Web page or use your normal support line for support.