To resolve this issue, you will need to reset your menus and toolbars. Note that this action will reset your toolbars and menus back to program defaults and remove any customize icons or menu items you may have added. Please follow the steps below to reset your toolbars:
- From the main menu, click Tools, select Customize, select Reset Menus and Toolbars
- Click OK to confirm
- Verify menu and toolbars are present
Note: If not present, close and reopen Act!
- Right click on the menu bar (File/Edit/View...).
- Click Contact Detail Toolbar.
- Contact Detail toolbar should reappear.
To re-add your custom toolbar icons and menu items, please see the instructions in the following Knowledgebase article:
Answer ID: How to customize menus or toolbars in Act!