"Invalid URI the host name could not be parsed."
"Invalid URI: A port was expected because of there is a colon (':') present"
"Failed to setup remote sync entity. Invalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed."
This can result if the URL for the server connection information is incorrect. To check this:
- Select Tools > Synchronization Panel from the remote database
- On the synchronization panel, click Manage Connection Information under User Tasks.
- Under Connection Type, choose appropriate Connection Type (Internet or Network).
- Look at the URL in the address field. Verify correct usage of periods (.) and slashes (/).
In the example below, a "\" (back slash) is used between the IP address and "ActInternet Sync". Instead, a "/" (forward slash) should be used: http:// 22.214.171.124/ActInternetSync
- If the URL address format is incorrect, change it and attempt the sync again.