I have configured Microsoft Outlook with Act!, but when I try to send email from a Microsoft Word document template, I receive the Error: "The path is not of a legal form"
Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium
Version: 2012 and later
Third Party: Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Word
This can be caused by a design setting.
- Open Act!
- Click on the Write menu and select Edit Template
- Select the template that gave the error
- Look through the template for colored bullets
- If you find any replace these with a different bullet type
- Save the template
- Test sending the template
- This can also occur from copying and pasting data into the template from a web page
- If you know what area was pasted in delete it and manually retype it
- If that does not work you will need to create a new template