When attempting to create a remote database I get the Error: "Exception of Type.System.Out of memory exception was thrown"
Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium
Version: 2012 and later
This can be caused by invalid data in the database.
- Create a backup of your database
- Once backup is complete, click on Tools, select Database Maintenance
- Select Check and Repair...
- Ensure that both the Integrity Check and Re-index options are enabled
- Click OK
- When Check and Repair is complete, attempt to create remote database