When trying to synchronize my remote database in Act! I receive the following error:
"Unable to acquire sync server object. Server error description: command loader could not be created due to password error. Exception of system ‘system.outofmemoryexception’ was thrown"
Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Premium
Version: 2013 (v15) and later
This can occur if the Act.Framework.Synchronization.Service.UI.exe is consuming a large amount of resources on the server
- On the server computer, launch the Task Manager, then go to the Processes tab
- Locate and end the process for Act.Framework.Synchronization.Service.UI.exe
- Browse to one of the following locations depending on your version of Windows
- 64-bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\ACT\ACT for Windows\ACT Network Sync
- 32-bit: C:\Program Files\ACT\ACT for Windows\ACT Network Sync
- Locate, and double-click Act.Framework.Synchronization.Service.UI.exe to relaunch the Act! Network Synchronization service
- Attempt to synchronize again to test