Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium, Act! Premium (access via web)
Version: 2010 and later
This can occur if Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 is not enabled or if the installation folder, PreReq, is damaged.
Enable Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
Note: Swiftpage does not provide support for Microsoft products. If you require assistance enabling Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, refer to Microsoft or an IT professional.
- Enable Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5. For more information, refer the following Microsoft documentation:
- Attempt to install Act! again
Rename the PreReq folder
- Browse to the Act! installation folder. By default, this will be C:\Act!_Pro_(Version) or Act!_Premium_(Version) (may vary depending on version)
- Open the Dependencies folder
- Locate the PreReq folder and rename it to “PreReqOLD”
- Test running the installation again by double-clicking the setup.exe file in main installation directory