How do I disable Google Integration settings in Act!
Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium
Version: 2013 and later
Third Party: Google
- In Act!, click Tools > Integrate with Google > Google Integration Preferences
- Configure settings as follows:
- On the Synchronize Calendar tab, next to Enable Calendar Synchronization with Google, ensure that the checkbox is clear
- On the Synchronize Contacts tab, next to Enable Contact Synchronization with Google, ensure that the checkbox is clear
- On the Record History tab, next to Enable Gmail History Recording, ensure the checkbox is clear
- Once ensuring the settings have been disabled, click OK to close out of the Google Integration Preferences window
- Revoke Act!’s access to your Google account by following the steps in the following knowledgebase article:
How to revoke Act! Google Integration access from your Google account
Answer ID How to revoke Act! Google Integration access from your Google account