How do I reassign multiple activities from one user to another user?
Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium
Version: v16 and later
Note: It is recommended that you create a backup of your database prior to proceeding with these steps. For information about creating a database backup, refer to the following knowledgebase article:
How to back up and restore an Act! database
Answer ID How to back up and restore an Act! database
- Login to the database as the user you wish to assign the activities to
- Go to the Task list and filter the activities you wish to reassign to the user
Note: For information regarding filtering the Task list, refer to the following knowledgebase article:
How to use the Task List in Act!
Answer ID How to use the Task List in Act!
- Select all of the activities you wish to reassign
- Click Edit > Copy
Note: The Activities will be copied to the new User with the same date and time.
- Make sure to change the filters for the task list so it only shows activities for the logged in user.
- Click Edit > Paste to recreate the activities for the logged in user
- Delete the original activities that belonged to the previous user