Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium, Act! Premium (access via web)
Version: 2005 and later
Cause: This can be due to the filters applied when running the report.
- Go to the relevant History item within the Contact record or by using the History List. For information on using the History List, refer to the following knowledgebase article:
How to use the History List in Act!
Answer ID How to use the History List in Act!
- Once you have located the missing item, double click it and check the Record Manager field for the data
- Open the Contact record for the linked contact and ensure you are in Detail View
- Click the Contact Access tab and check the Record Manager
Note: You may find the Record Manager who manages the Contact is different to the Record Manager who manages the data, i.e. the History item.
- Amend your Report filters based on the Record Manager(s) when running your Report to test the issue