"Processing error occurred in Sync Trigger [...] No LUIDID value in CTL_SYNCTABLE. The transaction ended in the trigger. The batch has been aborted."
Product: Act! Premium
Cause: If the database was recently updated to your current version of Act!, there may have been errors during the update.
You can attempt to restore your database from a backup that you would have and update it again.
- Click File > Restore > Database…
- Choose Restore, then click OK
- Click Browse…, browse to and select the database backup file, then click Open
- On the Restore Database window, click OK
- Enter the Administrator user name and password for the database, then click OK
- When the warning appears to let you know that files modified after the backup was made will be overwritten by the backup file, click Yes to continue
- Once the confirmation window appears, click OK
- Attempt to open your database
- Agree to update the database when prompted
- Once the update successful, try Re-indexing or Rebuilding Database Security