Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Premium (access via web)
OS: Windows 10
Browser: Chrome and Internet Explorer
Cause: This is usually due to an issue with Text Labels in the Design Layout.
Solution: You can resolve the issue by following the steps below:
- Close Act! Premium (access via web)
- Log on to the Server copy of the database, does the issue occur on the Server database Layout?
- Yes: Continue these steps below on the Server database
- No: Continue the steps below on the web version of Act!
Note: You will need to be an Administrator user to follow the steps below
- Go to Tools > Design Layout > Contact
- Look for the text that displays blurred or distorted
- Click on the Text Label once to select it, on your keyboard press the Delete key
Note: You may see a second Text Label when you delete the first, if so repeat step 4 until there is no text label for that field
- On the left of the Layout Designer in the ToolBox click Drawing and then select Text
- Click your mouse cursor on the Layout where you wish the Text Label to appear
- Double-click the default text in the Text Label and enter your field name
- Click File > Save to apply the changes
- Close the Design Layout and test the issue