Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro (UK edition), Act! Premium (UK edition)
Version: v17 and later
Integration: Act! Link for Accounting
IMPORTANT: Before changing the field permissions, ensure that each of the following conditions are met:
- You are logged in as an Act! Administrator, who also has an allocated license for Act link for Accounting.
- You have the User name and Password for the Act link for Accounting Administrator User.
- Your User Name and Contact Name are the same.
- All users have build 2.3.5 of Act Link for Accounting installed, as previous builds cannot reset field permissions.
Follow the steps below to reset field permissions:
- Log into Act! as the intended User.
- Go to Accounting > Settings
- In the Act! Link for Accounting Setup screen, under Act! Login, enter the login details for the Act User you want to set the field permissions for.
- Click Test and confirm that it has completed.
- Click on Reset Permissions.
- Click Yes to proceed.
- Click OK to Complete.
- Click OK to Act! Link for Accounting Setup.
- Click Yes to save changes