Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro (UK edition), Act! Premium (UK edition)
Version: v17 and later
Integration: Act! Link for Accounting
- At the bottom of this page, under File Attachments, download and save the ALA_tool.exe file to your desktop (Do not rename)
- Navigate to the ALA_tool.exe, right-click it, then choose Run as administrator
- In the View database table, under Select a database (left pane), select the Data Warehouse
Note: The Data Warehouse will share the same name as the Act! database, but will end with "_SeamlessOpportunities". For example, the ACT2018Demo would have Data Warehouse called ACT2018Demo_SeamlessOpportunities.
- Once you've selected the correct Data Warehouse, select one of the following tables from below "Select a table" (middle pane):
- Sage_SALES_LEDGER – This will give you the list of all Sage customer accounts, imported from Sage.
- Sage_SALES_DEL_ADDR – This will give you the list of all Delivery Addresses imported from Sage.
- Sage_INVOICE – This will give you the list of all Invoices imported from Sage.
- Sage_SOP – This will give you a list of all Sage Sales Orders imported from Sage.
- Once you have selected the table you want to view, click Load to populate the list of data that corresponds to the chosen table in the far right pane
Note: If you would like, you can export the data from this table by clicking Export, then by clicking OK. A CSV file with the file name of SQLTableExport.csv will be saved to your desktop.