Question: How do I set default link colors for Drag & Drop templates in Act! Marketing Automation?Product Details:
- Product Family: Emarketing
- Product: Act! Marketing Automation
- From the Templates screen in Act! Marketing Automation, open the template you wish to edit.
- On the right-hand side of the screen within the editor, click the Settings tab.
- Next to Link color, click the color box and choose the color you’d like to set as the default. You may also enter the hex code of your company's branded color next to the #.
- Click Save.
Once saved, the default link color will apply for any new Text blocks added to the template, as well as any text blocks that you have not specifically defined a link color for.