Question: How do I move my Act! Emarketing Suppression List into Act! Marketing AutomationProduct Details:
- Product Family: Emarketing
- Product: Act! Marketing Automation
To move your Act! Emarketing (AEM) suppression list to your Act! Marketing Automation account (AMA), you'll first need to get a copy of your suppression list.
You can request your AEM suppression list by submitting a ticket from the form below:
Submit a Support Ticket
Note: To ensure your request is processed most efficiently, please ensure you select the appropriate categories as below:
- Product: Email Marketing
- Version: Act! emarketing
- Inquiry Type: Support
- Support Issue: Suppression list modification
Once you've received your AEM suppression list, you can then import it into Act! Marketing Automation.
Importing into Act! Marketing Automation
- From the Act! Marketing Automation page, click Admin in the top right corner.
- In the “What would you like?” drop-down at the top of the screen, select Suppression Lists – Email, then click Go.
- Click "Actions" in the top right corner and click Import.
- Use Select to browse to the saved file, from Swiftpage Emarketing, choose source, such as, Unsubscribe, then click Upload.
- The email addresses will appear in the AMA Suppression List and will automatically removed from any future email campaigns.