How can I remove contacts from my Act! Marketing Automation suppression list?
Product Family: Emarketing
Product: Act! Marketing Automation
Records can be removed from the suppression list in one of two ways depending on the type of record.
Soft bounces and unsubscribes can be removed from the suppression list by clicking on the x next to the email address in the suppression list. Once this is done you will be able to send emails to them again through your campaigns.
Note: Swiftpage strongly recommends that you keep a record of your customer requesting to receive your emails again after they have unsubscribed and that you confirm that you are able to successfully send to an email address before removing a soft bounce.
If you wish to remove hard bounces or SPAM complaints from your suppression list, in addition to removing them by clicking the x next to the record, you also need to ask Swiftpage to stop them being suppressed by our servers. If you don’t do this step, even though you may not see them on your suppression list they will still not receive emails you send to them through Act! Marketing Automation.
To make this request please submit a ticket at http://www.act.com/resources/contact. In your request, include the following items in the Ticket Description field:
- Your account name
- The email address of the contact you wish to remove from the suppression list
- A pasted copy of an email from the contact specifically requesting to continue to receive your emails. Examples of acceptable requests include:
- "Please resubscribe my email address to your mailing list"
- "I wish to opt-in to receiving your emails again"
- "Please remove my email from your suppression list"