Product Family: Emarketing
Product: Act! Marketing Automation
- Click Tools > Manage Users within Act!
- Select the user you wish to add the permission to, by clicking on the name, and then select 'Edit User Information' under 'Manage User Tasks'
- When the 'Edit User Information' window appears click 'Next' twice until the 'Add Permissions' window appears
- Select the required AMA permissions from the 'Available Permissions' list and click the single '>' to move the selected permissions to 'Added Permissions'. Note: the user must also have Emarketing Administration listed in their 'Added Permissions' to be able to use any AMA features.
- Click 'Finish' to save the changes and then 'Close' to shut the 'Manage Users' dialogue.
- Accessing Act! through desktop installation - How to create and manage database Users in Act!
- Acessing Act! through a browser - How do I manage users in Act! Premium (access via web)?