You would like one or more reports to display custom filter options each time you run the report.
- Click the Reports menu, and then click Edit Template. The Report Designer launches and an Open Act! Report dialog box appears.
- Open the desired report template.
- From the Report Designer, click the Edit menu, and then click Define Filters. The Define Filters dialog box appears.
- Enable the desired filter options on all tabs, and then click OK to close the Define Filters dialog box.
- Click the File menu, and then click Save, to save the changes to your filter settings.
- Close the Report Designer, and click Yes, when prompted to Save the changes.
Your custom filter options will now be displayed each time you run this report.
Answer ID: Act! Report File Names and Descriptions