Question: How do I uninstall the Act! Web API?
Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Premium
Version: v18.2 to v19.2
Integration: Act! Web API
NOTE: With Act! v20 the Web API became a default component and cannot be uninstalled separately. The instructions below only affect users on Act! v18.2 to 19.2
- Open your Windows Control Panel and select Programs and Features
- Locate and select Act.Web.API , then click Uninstall
- When prompted whether you wish to completely remove, click Yes
- Once the uninstall completes, click Finish
- Browse to C:\Program Files (x86)\ACT
- Delete the Act.Web.API folder