How do I print labels for Contacts, Groups, or Companies in Act!?
Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium
- Create a lookup of the Contacts, Group, or Company for which you wish to print labels. For information on how to create a lookup, refer to the following Knowledgebase article:
- Click File > Print...
- Under Printout type: select Labels
- Under Paper type: select the type of label on which you wish to print
- Click Print
- Under Send the report output to in the Define Filters window, ensure Preview is selected
- Under Create report for, Select Current Lookup
- Under Use data managed by, select any users to print out labels for contacts they are record managers for, or select All users
- Click OK
- Verify that the preview is correct, ensure that there is paper in the printer, and click Print
- Select the appropriate printer and click OK
How to perform a lookup in Act!
Note: Some printers may require additional configuration to ensure that the labels align correctly when printing. Consult the documentation for your printer for more information on how your printer handles labels.