NOTE: This change will only apply until you change to another database. If you open another database, the custom Activity Types will be removed from the toolbar whether the same Activity Type has been created in the second database. There is no way to permanently keep custom activity types on the toolbar.
- Click the Tools menu, point to Customize, and then click Menus and Toolbars. The Customize Menus and Toolbars dialog box appears.
- Under the Commands tab, from the list of Categories, click Schedule.
- From the list of Commands, click Other, and then drag this command to the toolbar.
- With the Customize Menus and Toolbars dialog box still open, click the down arrow next to the Other button (on your toolbar) to view your custom activity types.
- Drag the desired activity type from this drop-down menu to the desired location on the toolbar.
- To remove the Other button; before closing the Customize Menus and Toolbars dialog box, right-click the Other button, and then click Delete .
- Once complete, click Close to exit the Customize Menus and Toolbars dialog box.