Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium
Version: 2005 and later
The Duplicate Contact feature will allow you to create a duplicate of an existing contact in your database. You can either duplicate the data from all fields in that record, or you can duplicate the data from the primary fields only (Company, Address, Phone, to name a few).
Note: For information regarding primary fields, refer to the following knowledgebase article:
What are Primary Fields in Act!?
To create a duplicate Contact:
- Navigate to the Contact you wish to duplicate
- Click the Contacts Menu at the top of the screen, then click Duplicate Contact…
- When prompted choose one of the following:
- Duplicate data from primary fields
- Duplicate data from all fields
- Click OK
- Ensure that you enter a Contact name, then click the Save icon