Size information (height and width) of a Picture Field can be determined and/or modified by viewing the Properties of that field in the ACT! Layout Designer. Follow the steps below:
- While viewing the desired layout, click the Tools menu, point to Design Layouts, and then click Contact, Group or Company. The Layout Designer launches to the appropriate view.
- Select the picture field. Sizing handles appear to surround the field. You may click and drag over a sizing handle to modify the height and/or width.
- To view the current dimensions or for more precise resizing, click the View menu, and then click Properties Window (or press F4). The Properties window appears:
- Under the Layout section, click the + at the Size item to display or modify the Width and Height properties.
- To crop the image, you can use any third-party graphics editing software, and then replace the currently saved image with the cropped image.
For additional information on working with fields in your ACT! layouts, refer to the following Knowledge Base document:
Title: Designing Layouts in ACT!
Answer ID: Designing Layouts in ACT! 2005