Many ACT! by Sage views include a Quick Print Current Window option under the File menu. This feature is designed to print the view exactly as it is displayed on your screen.
Note: If one or more contacts are selected in the Contact List view, only these records will print. You must either select all of the records that you wish printed or de-select all records in the view. To deselect all records, click the Untag All option.
This Answer details how to modify the columns and the font in your Contact List view prior to printing.
Add/Remove Contact List Columns
Follow the steps below to add or remove columns from the Contact List view:
- Right-click within the Contact List view, and then click Customize Columns from the shortcut menu. The Customize Columns dialog box appears:
- Click a field name, and then use the left and right arrow buttons to add or remove fields from the Show as columns in this order pane as desired.
- Select the field and click the Move Up or Move Down button to order the fields as desired, and then click OK.
Follow the steps below to modify the font size or style in the Contact List view:
- Click the Tools menu, and then click Preferences. The Preferences dialog box appears:
- Under the Colors & Fonts tab, ensure that Contact List is selected in the Customize window, and then click the Font... button. A Font dialog box appears:
- Click the desired Font, Font style and Size, and then click OK.
- Click Apply and then click OK to close the Preferences dialog box and complete the process.
Follow the steps below to Print the Contact List view:
- Click the File menu, and then click Quick Print Current Window. The Windows Print dialog box appears.
- Ensure that the correct printer displays in the Name: field, and then click OK.