This issue can be caused by an unregistered .dll file. Please use the following steps to attempt to resolve this issue.
- Click the Windows® Start button and select Run.
- Run dialog box appears. Type cmd in the Open field and click OK.
- The DOS Prompt window appears. Type cd c:\Program Files\ACT\ACT for Windows and press Enter.
- The file directory path will display C:\Program Files\ACT\ACT for Windows. Type regsvr32 adchronopher.dll and press Enter.
- The following RegSvr32 dialog box appears. Click OK to complete the registration of the file. Close the DOS Prompt window.
- Attempt to launch the ACT! Scheduler.