Product Family: Act!
Product: Act! Pro, Act! Premium
Version: 2011 and later
- Close Act!
- On your keyboard, press the Windows key + R
- Type %appdata% and press Enter on your keyboard to bring up the Windows Application data directory in Windows Explorer
- Continue navigating to one of the following locations, depending on your version of Windows:
- Windows Vista and newer: \Roaming\ACT\ACT Data\Preferences
- Windows XP/Server 2003: \ACT\ACT Data
- Delete the Preferences_ACT_UI_UIDATABASEMANAGER_MRU file
- Close Windows Explorer, then Launch Act! to complete changes
Note: This process will remove the list of entries in the MRU list that existed before you completed these steps, however, databases that are opened in the future will be added to this list.