To correct this issue, you must specify in the database to print the complete entry by changing the page break criteria. Please use the following steps below for assistance with correcting this issue:
- Launch ACT! and click Reports. From the Reports menu, select Edit Template and select the Template that you wish to modify.
- The Report Designer opens. Click the drop-down arrow in the upper left corner and select Histories or Notes (as appropriate) from the drop-down menu.
- Click Edit from the Menu Toolbar and select Define Sections. The Define Sections dialog box appears.
- Click Detail from the left-hand pane and click the check box beside the Allow section to break across multiple pages.
- Click OK to apply the changes to the Histories section. Repeat steps to apply to the Notes section.
- Click File and select Save As. Rename the new Template and click Save to save the changes and close the Reports Designer.
Note: It has been seen that very long History items will no longer print the Record Manager after making this change. To resolve this issue: